Friday 25 February 2011

Merging My Old and New Blogs

Today I decided to merge my old and new blogs, bringing some of the old posts from my old Totally Obviously blog into Mr Musing, so apologies to those who follow the blog who will have seen a steady stream of posts appearing - I haven't been that busy!


The old blog has now been deleted, so I have everything in one place. It brought back some funny memories seeing my old posts from two years ago, when I was a newbie blogger. Hopefully this time I will last a bit longer - I got distracted by other things after about 4 months last time!


So RIP Totally Obviously...... It's all about Mr Musing now!

2 comments:

dirtycowgirl said...

I wondered why I had about 10 posts from you in my updates, figured you must've been saving them up, until I saw 'willy on a roof' lol, cos I remember seeing that on the news.

Anonymous said...

Thought I would comment and say neat theme, did you make it for yourself? It's really awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...