Wednesday 22 June 2011

Wretch 32 feat. Josh Kumra and Maiday: Don't Go (Listen)









In a bid to try and claw back a little credibility after raving about Nicola Roberts I thought I would post up another song that I have been playing on repeat recently (I am off work this week and the tennis hasn't yet started for the day - so time to kill).


In quite a departure from his previous song Unorthodox, Wretch 32's new single is Don't Go and features the vocals of the talented Josh Kumra who sounds a little Chris Martin like (in a good way). It's a much softer sound and shows the versatility of London's own Mr Wretch, AKA Jermaine Scott.


I love the female backing vocal on the track too by an artist I've never heard of call Maiday.



Let me know what you think.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...