Thursday 11 August 2011

Amy Winehouse: Get Over It



I realised that the title of this post might read like I am saying get over her death...so can I just say that's not the case. This post is actually about a song of hers called 'Get Over It'...


I've noticed that there are quite a few old Amy Winehouse songs that I have not heard before floating around on Youtube at the moment. Not sure if how long they've been about (probably years) but it's nice to hear something that I've not heard before.


I just love listening to her voice and it's still so sad to think that we will never hear her sing live again. 


Anyway, I thought I'd post up one of the songs...if you've not heard it before and are a fan enjoy and savour it. The track is called 'Get Over It' and to me it sounds like it is more from the 'Frank' era than the 'Back to Black' one?


"The chemistry we had is dead....you might as well be fuckin me in my head" - Pure Amy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...