Friday 16 September 2011

Professor Green feat. Emeli Sande: Read All About It



I've just heard the new Professor Green song 'Read All About It', which features the brilliant Emeli Sande and I love it. I think this could this be the British 'Love The Way You Lie', it's got the same epic feel to it, a haunting female vocal on the chorus which contrasts with Pro Green's angry verses. 





It's hard not to compare Pro Green to eminem - yes he's white, yes he raps but it's actually the tone of his voice, when he goes angry sounding, that for me is really similar to Eminem.


Emeli Sande missed out on a number one last time, with her single heaven but I am sure this song will get her there, whilst also giving Professor Green his first number one single. It's out on 23rd October.


What do you think of it?


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...