Monday 24 January 2011

Welcome to Mr Musing: Hope You'll Stay a Little While



I deliberately didn't create a welcome post when I started this blog, I thought I'd get a few posts in first to try and set the 'tone'. But now that I have some posts under by belt (5 to be precise), I thought it was time to say a big WELCOME!

You’re probably asking yourself, 'so what's this blog all about then? And why should you bother coming back again? What have I got to offer that will keep you coming back for more?

Well I'm completely ignoring all the, probably good, advice out there telling me I should focus on my niche, because, well, frankly I don't want one. There are so many interesting things to be written about and I want to try as many of them as I can.

I just like stuff and I like to talk about stuff - all day long. In fact many people say I could talk in an empty house, and I often do, so this blog is my way of doing just that.

Oh and I also quite fancy writing professionally at some stage, so this blog will be good practice for me. Hopefully you will follow me on my journey from part-time blogger to full-time freelance writer. Either that or watch me fail miserably.

So expect musings, articles, commentary and news on a range of topics such as Music, Films, the Arts, Sports, Fashion, Food, Politics, Travel, Theatre, Lifestyle and Health & Fitness. I can be opinionated at times, frank but always honest.

Some of it will be deep and some of it extremely shallow, a bit like me really, and it's just how I would want my blog to be - a mixed bag for people who like a bit of this and a bit of that. 

Check out some of my posts below and let me know what you think so far. 

See you soon. 

Mr Musing

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Darling. Skype me, I am naked without my phone, got nicked on Friday.....it was another one of those hoot nights. Booj, XXXXX

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...